Monday, April 23, 2007

Beyond Reason


I am the air my enemy breathes yet does not see.
I am the water, so very alive, deep in the dead sea.
I am the chains wrapped around ankles of the free.
I am the seed planted to destroy every single tree.

I am the love that can only produce hate.
I am the lie generated to manipulate fate.
I am the force designed never to penetrate.
I am the claw, lusting revenge to eviscerate.

I am the sensation of anger revolved around devastation.
I am the wall of fear entangled by the roots of hesitation.
I am the awe of a battle cry from the throats of one nation.
I am the sins of a blood stained blade ignorant of segregation.

I am the soul of an immortal substance.
I am the fire of a cold hearted existence.
I am the frequency of an invalid instance.
I am the escape into an ethereal entrance.

I am the ground quaked by the choice of a merciful destiny.
I am the seal unlocked by the flawless keys of eternity.
I am the poem that challenges words in a quest for liberty.
I am the voice that will shatter the very essence of tranquility.