Sunday, April 8, 2007

Escaping Back


Lifting my hands high... high above my head
I wish to silence the enraged, and those who are dead
As deaf as they were... even the blind wouldn't hear a word I'd said
Do they not understand? How much more are they going to shred?

You see, every time we stop... to think
We see it all... a grin... a smile... a sigh and blink
And every time we stop... and don't think
We miss it all... we scream... yell... die and sink.

Fate observes me... lurking under my skin
I'm addicted to the pain... and this innocent grin
Adrenalin stained burns... traveling from limb to limb
It awaits me to begin... I am to commit a necessary sin

Dropping a tear for every demon I kill
I am forced to paint this world with the blood I spill
This madness will not stop, only if and not until;
The echo of insanity has faded and my body holds still!

Running out the doors of time... everything looks the same!
It's... It's like a cycle... of death... poverty... fortune and fame
There is no exit... in this exit labeled game...
We see so many... when existence only walks one single lane.

Can you hear us...? We shall not fall to your crime...
We will play your game... We shall walk your line...
We will grow paths... We shall climb the longest vine...
We will take you on... either one by one... OR ALL AT ONE TIME!