Friday, April 6, 2007

The Sinless Angel


Perfection, I dream about her so very often
There is no rock of a man that she cannot soften
Driven by the rage of lust... yet, held back by the chains of caution
I dream of her to get away... I dream of her to be free of this coffin!

Love... was so unforgiving... and relentless
I'd never felt a power so great... yet so merciless
She called me sin... and she is forever sinless
Such purity... prevails through all hate regardless.

She walks through my reality with not one shred of care
She notices me once... but it is only one look, only one that she can spare
A pause, overwhelmed by such power... her eyes stab me everywhere
I cannot but notice the beauty of this angelic figure... face and hair
Forced to want to bleed for her... but talk to her? I... I do not dare!
Not the slightest clue I have about what words we would share.

Confused by this double-sided double-edged insane desire
I burn with this greed, it has consumed me whole and entire
Maybe someday she could understand me... realize what I require
Maybe someday this angel will call out to me... and pull me out of this fire!