Thursday, July 19, 2007

Paranoia

He watches me... the essence of my sin,
He marks my shaved head... and sprays his graffiti within.

His voice speaks to me, telling me things I cannot question,
Including his presence... and the reasons to his contagious infection.

Select me, convince me, use me, and when it's over... consume my energy,
Overwhelm me with cold chains, deprive me of friendship to my enemy.

"Raven, I see you." So his whispers would claim,
Please... go back from where you came... stop calling me by that cursed name!

But the world moves higher, as I fall down into the darkness of a hell hole,
I can feel my soul... In a room so black it would turn white the darkest of coal.

As I hit bottom, my body is lifted, my hands held high and far apart,
My legs suffer the same fate; the sight of me is nothing less then familiar art.

His presence gives me flashes of rusted knives and whispers of the dead,
I feel such blades skimming people's lies and abuses off my shaved head.

Free to lance by night, shackled of movement by day,
Watching over my shoulders, this is his will... this is his work... this is his way.

Go away... go away... go away... damn it... damn you... leave me alone!
I see you in my sleep... I feel you when I'm weak... I hear you in my tone!

Stay away... stay away... stay away... I hate you... you... monstrous... freak!
Make me swim an ocean... opposite a raging river... drown me in a creek!

Make me fear... make me paranoid... make me say unthinkable things,
My physics is your mathematical theory of how much to your joy my pain brings.

This demon will soon be gone... this demon will soon be diminished,
But such would only be... when I'm dead, or when my writer's ink is finished.



Writer's Notes:
You must think I'm pretty messed up. ;P
This was written in the tongue of someone who is paranoid of sins and karma.
Hope I did a good job! xD
If you still think I have problems, I assure you I don't. If you still don't believe me, then I guess you have some serious trust issues. Good luck with that!