Friday, July 13, 2007

Immortal

I am immortal, it is written in my eyes, it is written on my head
Born of rising glory, loyal to blood that flows from truth unsaid
I fear not death, but what is left undone when my body lays dead
Hand me thy knife of lies, I shall stab myself truthfully instead.

I am immortal, relevant to neither a timeline nor a lifespan
No one will ever break me, none who live try, none who live can
Merged with the power of will, I posses not the weakness of man
A descendant, ascending from the miles of questions I've ran.

I am immortal, you cannot name me, not in this generation
Do not read about me, relieve and spare me of your concentration
I am everyone and everything, thus impenetrable to penetration
Stand in my way, and I shall rid your soul of an unseen revelation.

I am immortal, I must believe so, I must become one with serenity
Respect yourself, respect your ally... and at all cost, respect my enemy
I am what I am, this mask will remain true to my cold hearted identity
Dare not seek to annihilate the seeker of your last and final amenity.

I am immortal, I seek only to give what the reach of your arm can take
Dare you misunderstand me, such is not less than an immortal mistake
Immortal is but a term for one who lives without growing an aging flake
My immortality lives in recurring dreams of sleepers long after they wake.

I am immortal, this writer describes me so very well
He seems to leave you wondering, and lost in thought you shall dwell
Does he speak of a pathway seeker to heaven? Or a chaos bringer of hell?
Destiny is a higher power, for those who believe that time will soon tell.